May 28, 2019 Spending the morning at Firefly. Took my walk. Visited with Britney. On my phone talking to my blog so there's no telling what I'm going to end up with. Angela and Tori called last night. Angela Rye is temporary supervisor I've her area of her area. Someone above her is out for medical reasons and her supervisor is taking that place so she hasn't temporary raise at least and recognition from them that she is doing well for them. Tori is working from home that is stopping to take walks and we're happy about that that seems to have made it home safely from California. We got to see Skyler yesterday. Beverly NJ height Three Sisters yesterday and posted so beautiful pics. Beverly & J A height h i k e d three sisters. Oh my goodness Heard from Tyler. He seemed to have enjoy working with his friends dad. Heard from Faith.
I've been having trouble with the internet in my writing shack for the last couple of days. Turns out, the router in the house was on the floor. I'm thinking Mama Cat. I got to have breakfast with Andrew yesterday. Did I already tell you that? I had a good afternoon in the office. Worked on the Melton Center, and actually got it all the way through to a letter.
July 15, 2019 When Morgan walked in with Davis last Thursday, he leaned over towards me --- coming to me. (Pretty much right back to his Mama, but he recognized me, and that made me happy.) When she headed out the front door, I said his name, and he turned around and looked. Beverly said that Kennedy told her Papa and I always seem so happy to see her. Shawn said that he is moving into a house and has a new job and should be able to get insurance on his car this week. I went and spent the day --- or part of it --- with Beth at Morgan's house. We visited and had fun playing with Davis. (and Mally. She still brings me toys to throw for her.) He was busy pushing his car around. He seemed happy to see me and when I got to Morgan's door, to leave, he started to fuss. We had Second Sunday Supper on Saturday, so that Rodney could be here, and we had a houseful, even though it was a rainy weekend. Brittany called to see if we needed any ice, and brought a bag eve...
Comments
Post a Comment