19-04-17



April 17, 2019

Had a really nice chat yesterday with a lady that works for Amazon. I was appreciative and it made her happy. 

Went and had my hair done. Stopped in at the Flour Girl bakery and thanked them for the cupcakes they donated to the tennis tournament. 

Had a nice email visit with Adele Brown.

Brittany started her first day at HDR today! When they were here for Second Sunday Supper I said, and "Jon Marc's going to take a picture of you." When she sent me the picture, she siad, "Jon Marc said, 'My job is done. I did the one thing Grannie told me to do." 

Beverly and JA made it safely to San Diego and have their new address. She's not sure they'll stay in that RV park, but it is less than ten miles from the jobs that most excite her, so they're going to give it a try. 

Got to hug Kennedy. She's getting ready for her pop up show tomorrow night. 

Little text visit with Tori. She's still fighting her cough, so we laughed about whiskey and a hot toddy. 

Morgan posted some pictures of Davis --- he has a tooth coming through, enjoys avocado is sitting up stronger and stronger.

Amber sent me a message about a trip she is making to Mobile, and getting together with Papa and I while she is here.

Tyler sent me a sticker when I sent him a message.

Faith sent me her phone number.

Evan and Chelsea came over for supper Monday night. Evan and Barry had a good time looking at the program re: the 3D printer. James gave us lots of smiles, and Jaden played ball with me and gave me kisses. 

They came over for What's Left on Monday Night Supper. He gave me a kiss before he went through the gate between our house and Phew! When all three of them were on the other side, I closed the gate, and told him, "bye," in my best "Grannie's going to miss you," voice. He looked at me, decided I needed another kiss, and walked back towards the gate with his little face lifted. Just the sweetest thing.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

19-04-24

19-07-15

19-11-04