19-07-15

July 15, 2019

When Morgan walked in with Davis last Thursday, he leaned over towards me --- coming to me. (Pretty much right back to his Mama, but he recognized me, and that made me happy.) 

When she headed out the front door, I said his name, and he turned around and looked.

Beverly said that Kennedy told her Papa and I always seem so happy to see her.

Shawn said that he is moving into a house and has a new job and should be able to get insurance on his car this week. 

I went and spent the day --- or part of it --- with Beth at Morgan's house. We visited and had fun playing with Davis. (and Mally. She still brings me toys to throw for her.) He was busy pushing his car around. He seemed happy to see me and when I got to Morgan's door, to leave, he started to fuss. 

We had Second Sunday Supper on Saturday, so that Rodney could be here, and we had a houseful, even though it was a rainy weekend.

Brittany called to see if we needed any ice, and brought a bag even though I told her I thought we were all right. 

Today was HDR's first day in their new offices, so her first day in her first new office, so I celebrated by sending her an office plant. She was happy. 

We went to Blue Gill and had lunch with Beth and family for Zak's birthday.

Got to visit with Donna, our neighbor, for a little bit.

And after supper, people went over to Phew! where Beth and Rodney hosted a game night. Kennedy told Beverly that she filled up on family (in a good way) and that Papa and I always make her feel like we are so glad to see her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

19-04-24

19-11-04